- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Thomisidae
- Genus: Tmarus
- Species: Tmarus angulatus
There have been 4 confirmed sightings of Tmarus angulatus, with the most recent sighting submitted on April 2, 2018 by Spider ID member ryndove. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 4 sightings because of certain Tmarus angulatus sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Tmarus angulatus spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 4)
- Sex: 0 female and 2 male.
- Environment: Tmarus angulatus has been sighted 4 times outdoors, and 0 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Man-made structure (1). High foliage (3).
Location and Range
Tmarus angulatus has been sighted in the following countries: Canada, United States.
Tmarus angulatus has also been sighted in the following states: Alabama, Texas.
Tmarus angulatus has been primarily sighted during the month of October.
- March: 1
- April: 1
- October: 2