- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Gnaphosidae
- Genus: Sergiolus
- Species: Sergiolus capulatus
There have been 14 confirmed sightings of Sergiolus capulatus, with the most recent sighting submitted on June 4, 2019 by Spider ID member bsspiderid. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 14 sightings because of certain Sergiolus capulatus sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Sergiolus capulatus spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 14)
- Sex: 0 female and 1 male.
- Environment: Sergiolus capulatus has been sighted 3 times outdoors, and 11 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Man-made structure (2). Ground layer (1).
Location and Range
Sergiolus capulatus has been sighted in the following countries: United States.
Sergiolus capulatus has also been sighted in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia.
Sergiolus capulatus has been primarily sighted during the month of May.
- March: 1
- April: 1
- May: 9
- June: 3