- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Gnaphosidae
- Genus: Sergiolus
- Species: Sergiolus capulatus
There have been 8 confirmed sightings of Sergiolus capulatus, with the most recent sighting submitted on June 7, 2018 by Spider ID member kkelley. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 8 sightings because of certain Sergiolus capulatus sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Sergiolus capulatus spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 8)
- Sex: 0 female and 0 male.
- Environment: Sergiolus capulatus has been sighted 3 times outdoors, and 5 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Man-made structure (2). Ground layer (1).
Location and Range
Sergiolus capulatus has been sighted in the following countries: United States.
Sergiolus capulatus has also been sighted in the following states: Alabama, Connecticut, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Hampshire, Texas.
Sergiolus capulatus has been primarily sighted during the month of May.
- March: 1
- May: 5
- June: 2