- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Pholcidae
- Genus: Spermophora
- Species: Spermophora senoculata
There have been 1 confirmed sightings of Spermophora senoculata, with the most recent sighting submitted on March 18, 2018 by Spider ID member friel. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 1 sightings because of certain Spermophora senoculata sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Spermophora senoculata spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 1)
- Sex: 1 female and 0 male.
- Environment: Spermophora senoculata has been sighted 1 times outdoors, and 0 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Man-made structure (1).
Location and Range
Spermophora senoculata has been sighted in the following countries: United States.
Spermophora senoculata has also been sighted in the following states: Alabama.
Spermophora senoculata has been primarily sighted during the month of May.
- May: 1