- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Salticidae
- Genus: Phanias
- Species: Phanias harfordi
(Peckham & Peckham, 1888)
There have been 1 confirmed sightings of Phanias harfordi, with the most recent sighting submitted on May 8, 2019 by Spider ID member rosieraven. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 1 sightings because of certain Phanias harfordi sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Phanias harfordi spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 1)
- Sex: 0 female and 0 male.
- Environment: Phanias harfordi has been sighted 1 times outdoors, and 0 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Man-made structure (1).
Location and Range
Phanias harfordi has been sighted in the following countries: United States.
Phanias harfordi has also been sighted in the following states: Washington.
Phanias harfordi has been primarily sighted during the month of May.
- May: 1