- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Theridiidae
- Genus: Spintharus
- Species: Spintharus flavidus
There have been 1 confirmed sightings of Spintharus flavidus, with the most recent sighting submitted on January 6, 2018 by Spider ID member britsnana1. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 1 sightings because of certain Spintharus flavidus sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 100% of the time, Spintharus flavidus spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 1)
- Sex: 0 female and 0 male.
- Environment: Spintharus flavidus has been sighted 1 times outdoors, and 0 times indoors.
- Outdoors: High foliage (1).
Location and Range
Spintharus flavidus has been sighted in the following countries: United States.
Spintharus flavidus has also been sighted in the following states: Kentucky.
Spintharus flavidus has been primarily sighted during the month of August.
- August: 1