- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Lycosidae
- Genus: Gladicosa
- Species: Gladicosa gulosa
There have been 4 confirmed sightings of Gladicosa gulosa, with the most recent sighting submitted on March 13, 2018 by Spider ID member spider119. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 4 sightings because of certain Gladicosa gulosa sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Gladicosa gulosa spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 4)
- Sex: 1 female and 2 male.
- Environment: Gladicosa gulosa has been sighted 3 times outdoors, and 2 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Man-made structure (1). Freshwater river, lake, stream (2).
Location and Range
Gladicosa gulosa has been sighted in the following countries: United States.
Gladicosa gulosa has also been sighted in the following states: Massachusetts, New Jersey, South Carolina, Texas.
Gladicosa gulosa has been primarily sighted during the month of February.
- February: 2
- March: 1
- November: 1