- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Lycosidae
- Genus: Trochosa
- Species: Trochosa sepulchralis
There have been 9 confirmed sightings of Trochosa sepulchralis, with the most recent sighting submitted on January 1, 2019 by Spider ID member borkinator. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 9 sightings because of certain Trochosa sepulchralis sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Trochosa sepulchralis spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 9)
- Sex: 1 female and 1 male.
- Environment: Trochosa sepulchralis has been sighted 5 times outdoors, and 6 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Low foliage (1). Ground layer (3). Open field, pasture, grassland (1).
Location and Range
Trochosa sepulchralis has been sighted in the following countries: United States.
Trochosa sepulchralis has also been sighted in the following states: Alabama, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia.
Trochosa sepulchralis has been primarily sighted during the month of May.
- January: 1
- April: 3
- May: 4
- June: 1