- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Lycosidae
- Genus: Hogna
- Species: Hogna baltimoriana
There have been 13 confirmed sightings of Hogna baltimoriana, with the most recent sighting submitted on October 28, 2018 by Spider ID member heglinauctions. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 13 sightings because of certain Hogna baltimoriana sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 23% of the time, Hogna baltimoriana spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 13)
- Sex: 0 female and 3 male.
- Environment: Hogna baltimoriana has been sighted 7 times outdoors, and 8 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Man-made structure (2). Low foliage (1). Ground layer (1). Freshwater river, lake, stream (1). Open field, pasture, grassland (1). Forest (1).
Location and Range
Hogna baltimoriana has been sighted in the following countries: United States.
Hogna baltimoriana has also been sighted in the following states: Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Texas.
Hogna baltimoriana has been primarily sighted during the month of October.
- March: 2
- May: 2
- June: 2
- October: 7