- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Salticidae
- Genus: Phidippus
- Species: Phidippus arizonensis
(Peckham & Peckham, 1883)
There have been 1 confirmed sightings of Phidippus arizonensis, with the most recent sighting submitted on October 16, 2018 by Spider ID member dololo. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 1 sightings because of certain Phidippus arizonensis sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Phidippus arizonensis spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 1)
- Sex: 0 female and 1 male.
- Environment: Phidippus arizonensis has been sighted 1 times outdoors, and 0 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Man-made structure (1).
Location and Range
Phidippus arizonensis has been sighted in the following countries: United States.
Phidippus arizonensis has also been sighted in the following states: Texas.
Phidippus arizonensis has been primarily sighted during the month of October.
- October: 1