- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Theridiidae
- Genus: Steatoda
- Species: Steatoda albomaculata
Other Common Names
White-spotted False Widow
Charles Athanase Walckenaer, 1802
There have been 4 confirmed sightings of Steatoda albomaculata (White-spotted False Widow), with the most recent sighting submitted on March 15, 2019 by Spider ID member yasin42. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 4 sightings because of certain Steatoda albomaculata sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 0% of the time, Steatoda albomaculata spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 4)
- Sex: 0 female and 0 male.
- Environment: Steatoda albomaculata has been sighted 5 times outdoors, and 1 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Man-made structure (1). Low foliage (1). Ground layer (1). Under rock or debris (2).
Location and Range
Steatoda albomaculata (White-spotted False Widow) has been sighted in the following countries: Spain, Turkey, United States.
Steatoda albomaculata has also been sighted in the following states: Washington.
Steatoda albomaculata has been primarily sighted during the month of July.
- March: 1
- May: 1
- July: 1
- September: 1