- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Arachnida
- Order: Araneae
- Suborder: Araneomorphae
- Family: Araneidae
- Genus: Araneus
- Species: Araneus andrewsi
There have been 3 confirmed sightings of Araneus andrewsi, with the most recent sighting submitted on May 17, 2019 by Spider ID member apierog. The detailed statistics below may not utilize the complete dataset of 3 sightings because of certain Araneus andrewsi sightings reporting incomplete data.
- Web: 67% of the time, Araneus andrewsi spiders are sighted in a spider web (Sample size: 3)
- Sex: 0 female and 1 male.
- Environment: Araneus andrewsi has been sighted 5 times outdoors, and 0 times indoors.
- Outdoors: Man-made structure (3). Low foliage (1). High foliage (1).
Location and Range
Araneus andrewsi has been sighted in the following countries: United States.
Araneus andrewsi has also been sighted in the following states: California, Oregon.
Araneus andrewsi has been primarily sighted during the month of October.
- May: 1
- October: 2